- Organic wine Montecucco DOC
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Tuscany, Province of Grosseto, Municipality of Cinigiano. Maremma.
- PEDOCLIMATIC ENVIRONMENT: Hilly areas with elevations not exceeding 300 meters. The vineyards have different sun exposure, and soil made of marly/silty substrata, ferrous clays and it is really rich in alluvial pebbles.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 70% Sangiovese, 15% Ciliegiolo, 15% Montepulciano
- COLOUR: Intense ruby red which evolve to garnet red when aged.
- CHARACTERISTICS: A lovely well balanced wine to the nose, with a lot of fresh vinous notes like cherry and berries. Velvety and generous to the palate with sweet - soft tannins.
- GASTRONOMIC COMBINATIONS: This wine goes perfectly with the mayor part of dishes and it is better especially with games, grilled meats, hearty soups and mature cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at a temperature of 20-22° C.
- WINEMAKING: In red, with 15-20 days steeping on skins in stainless steel tanks followed by ageing for 10 months 50% in oak and 50% in stainless steel tanks. Minimum refinement of 6 months in bottle.